How to Save a Document in Word - dummies
But when I click on it, nothing happens. No dialog box opens.
- How to Save a Document in Word 2016.
- Save a file in Office for Mac?
- adobe cs5 mac crack instructions;
- Was this information helpful?!
- pound sign mac keyboard uk.
- utorrent software free download mac?
- How to Save or Convert Word Doc to PDF on Mac.
I can only instead click 'save' and save it in the same format and to the same file as I originally did. Thanks for any help! The "odd reason" may very well be that your Office installation is 2 updates behind.
- simbolos musicais no teclado mac.
- camera control pro 2 mac os;
- cd label printing software free for mac.
Version Also, your version of OS X should be at Staying up to date is imperative It's pointless to chase symptoms if all isn't current. If not, reply here with any additional details you can supply. Did this solve your problem?
Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Skip to main content.
- Save a file in Office for Mac - Office Support.
- adware mac os x genieo a.
- age of empires update 1.14 mac.
- lightroom 2 serial number mac free;
- Cannot "Save As" in Word for Mac - Microsoft Community.
- outlook for mac exchange 2010 setup.
Site Feedback. The Save As screen appears, similar to the one shown here.
Cannot "Save As" in Word 2016 for Mac
A list of recent folders appears on the right side of the screen. Click a folder to choose it as the storage location.
After choosing a location, the traditional Save As dialog box appears. Or you can quickly summon that dialog box by clicking the Browse button. Word automatically selects the first several words of your document as a filename and places that text in the File Name box. Otherwise, type a better name. Be descriptive!
The more concisely you name your document, the easier it is to recognize it by that name in the future. You can keep working.
https://slenanpicle.ga As you work, continue to save.
Related how to save as on mac word 2016
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved